Business Update from National Sameday
National Sameday would like to reassure all our clients that we are carefully monitoring the Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation with the information provided by Public Health England’s guidance for employers and businesses.
The safety and well-being of our employees, clients and partners is of utmost importance to us and we are very much committed to continue serving our valued customers as best as possible. We are working very closely with our staff to ensure that all the proper safeguards are in place so we can continue to deliver items safely, properly and securely.
Precautionary steps taken
As a business our recent investments in our infrastructure and cloud technology software, we’re able to effectively run National Sameday operations both remotely and from any of our UK sites, should access to resource start to be impacted. In addition, the following steps have been taken to ensure we stay open for business whilst also looking after the welfare of our clients and staff:
- Creation of an internal management group representing all areas of our business to ensure we stay abreast of COVID-19 developments and update procedures and practices to keep everyone safe
- Encouraging use of our online booking platform, ensuring we can support you even if our operations resource may become restricted
- Regular Safe hygiene practice communications to all our staff, via email and visible posters across all our sites
- Regular Safe hygiene practice communications to all our drivers to clean surfaces of all vehicles and handles, prior and after use
- Information on our staff portals with Government guidance and National Sameday support information – including identifying symptoms and guidance on self-isolation
Keeping our clients and partners informed
At this time, we are keeping normal business hours. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will update our processes accordingly. While we will make you aware of any implications to our service as the situation changes, our Operations team on 01582 400 200 are also on hand to help if you have further questions or collection and/or delivery procedures that need to be reviewed.
In the meantime, please continue to take care of yourselves and each other.