Operations Controller – Logistics (Night-Shifts)
National Sameday specializes in an exciting, fast-paced and ever-changing same day courier sector. Our staff is constantly kept on their toes and adapt quickly to this fast-moving environment. We are now hiring for an Operations Controller for Nights (4 on 4 off) based in our new Head Office at London Luton Airport Executive Park.
- Taking telephone bookings accurately and dealing with queries from clients and couriers during the Night-Shift
- Maintaining our service level agreements with key clients
- Monitor jobs to POD and completion keeping everyone informed in a professional and helpful manner and inputting details on our systems
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with a good, confident telephone manner when dealing with clients and customers
- Computer literacy, ability to use and pick up our in-house systems
- Highly organized, effective and logical thinker with the ability to multitask
- Flexible approach to working hours – punctual and excellent attendance
- Ability to work without constant supervision in a high pressured transport environment
- Previous transport experience and good geographical knowledge
So if you are up for the challenge and are looking for a new opportunity as a Logistics Operations Controller then please apply online with your full CV and cover letter.
All job offers are given based on successful assessment, CRC check, and detailed reference checks. In return National Sameday will offer:
- Competitive salary along with 20 days of holidays a year.
- Regular on-going work.
- Overtime and weekend shifts available.