Full-time, Permanent positions available
Are you an experienced driver 7.5T, Class 1 or Class 2 HGV Driver looking for a new opportunity?
As an urgent same-day logistics solutions provider delivering to a diverse range of industries UK wide, National Sameday are always looking for experienced 7.5 Tonne, Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers. You could be based near one of our warehouses/offices in Luton, Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham and Manchester.
What we look for in our HGV drivers
A proven track record with operating HGV vehicle as well as the diplomacy and tact needed to provide a high-quality service to the customer.
All of our drivers are expected to follow delivery instructions carefully, carry out pre-use checks, defect reporting and be diligent with all paperwork and mobile apps. As the face of the company, we expect you to be presentable, polite and courteous to customers at all-times.
All applicants must hold a current valid driving licence.
Our requirements for HGV drivers
- Valid / Current 7.5 Tonne or above Driving Licence and Experience
- Full Driver CPC and Digi card
- Night Work and Day shifts are available according to your preference
- Using own initiative
- Good spoken English, reading, and writing
- Presentable & Professional
Job offer on successful driving assessment and Licence check. With reference and employment validity checks.
In return National Sameday Limited offer:
- Competitive salary along with 20 days holidays a year.
- Regular on-going work
- Company Pension
- Mercedes Vehicles
- Ongoing driver training and development
Initial application questions we normally ask:
- How many years of Driving a Goods Vehicle experience do you have?
- Do you hold a current CPC and Drivers card?
- Night and Day shifts available
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place